relaxation in the 24th century
Nintendo Comic Peach > Any other Peach.
- Go to the cheap grocery store that’s between work and home and wander around buying a whole bunch of unrelated stuff, including beef, which you rarely eat, because you have a coupon.
- Actually remember to use coupon.
- Get home.
- Look in cookbook for beef recipes. Decide to make goulash because you have all the ingredients.
- Cook the beef halfway.
- It’s time to put add chopped onion. You don’t have any onions.
- Stare at pan for a while, wondering if goulash would taste even remotely good without onion. Realize that it won’t.
- Take beef off stove. Cover it so the cat will not eat it.
- Get in car and drive towards closer, more expensive grocery store.
- While on the way, your cat-dinner alarm goes off.
- Get to store. Find onions and buy three so you can chop up and freeze the other two to avoid this situation in the future.
- Wander around the store looking for Naked Green Machine.
- Remember you have half-cooked beef and a very hungry kitty at home.
- Check out and drive home.
- Be greeted by insistent, hangry cat at door.
- Make cat alarm go off again and feed the cat.
- Finally get around to finishing the goulash, which takes over an hour to simmer.
- Write about it on Tumblr during the time you should be boiling water for pasta to eat with the goulash.
- Eat goulash. Suddenly remember that you don’t like goulash. In fact, this goulash is much grosser than your mom’s goulash.
- Wish you had called your mom for her goulash recipe instead of relying on Betty Crocker because your mom would have reminded you that you don’t like goulash.
- Put rest of goulash in a container and stick in the fridge, where it will mold for a couple months until you throw it out.
- Wonder wherever you should have just skipped a step and thrown out the result of two impulsive and gas-guzzling trips to the store tonight.
Oh my g-d, my friend made the shittiest website in the world as a joke because he didn’t care about his assignment and his professor loved it and it’s going to be in our foundation show next year.
is going to be in a gallery and I can’t handle the world right now.
nola porch perfection in white iron - riverbend
when you send a reply that you know is gonna kill your partner